How to Find Android Saved Wi-Fi Password - As long as you have an Android device you probably have connected to some wifi network.
Such as home wifi, school, office, gym, coffee shop or friend's house.
When connecting an Android device to Wifi, the password will automatically be stored on the phone, making it easy to access again.
But the problem is, maybe you forgot the WiFi password that has been stored on your cellphone.
So how to see the wifi passwords stored on Android phones?
|How to Find Android Saved Wi-Fi Password|
How To Find Wi-Fi Password Android 10
Finding Wi-Fi network passwords stored on Android is very easy on Android 10 phones. No need to root and install other applications.
For all Google Pixel devices running on Android 10 Os running on OEM and Android One like LG, Nokia, Motorola and Xiaomi.
- Open the Wi-Fi submenu in Settings.
- Tap the current network or select "Saved networks" and choose one.
- Tap "Share" under the network name.
- Authenticate yourself if you have set up device security.
- Look at the plain text password under the QR code.
Watch video :
How To See Passwords for Wi-Fi Networks You’ve Connected to on Android 10
How to View WiFi Password on Android Using Google Lends
The following tutorial applies to Android 10 or the latest version of Android.
- Go to Settings.
- Open the Network & Internet menu
- Select Wi-Fi Options and pilot one of the Wi-Fi networks you are currently using.
- In the network you selected, click Share.
- Confirm Fingerprint or enter your PIN to continue.
- You will see the Wi-Fi password listed below the QR code.
- You can scan the QR code on other devices so they can log in to the WiFi without having to enter a password.
That's a complete review of how to find the wifi password on android phone.
Using several methods, choose the best method that is easy for you to do.
Don't forget to share this article with your friends, so that we are excited to share interesting tips for you. Thanks.